It was built in 1790, after the Patent of Toleration by Joseph II (the parish was established in 1783). Local craftmen prepared the organ house and the pulpit a couple of years after the construction of the church. The late Baroque style building has a single nave and a rectangular floor plan. The ground floor of the tower in front of the entrance façade is open, with entrances closing in semicircles on three sides. The walls of the tower are defracted with four windows closing in semicircle, one at the chorus level, three on the attick level and one at the bells’ level. An onion helmet ending in a pyramid crowns the tower, over the main moulding with the clock.