Templomszer near Őriszentpéter is known for its Roman Catholic Church dating back to the times of the Árpád Dynasty (cc. 895 -1301) and surrounded by a deep ditch and a double mound. The bricks used for building the castle wall that stood here were baked in the brick kiln located in front of the church mound and restored to its original condition. Its remains were unearthed in the 1980s. A protective building was erected over the site of the kiln by the National Board of Historical Monuments.