The chapel is situated in the middle of a field, near the accumulation lake Radehova. The chapel is in the Neo-Gothic style and is a typical example of the simplified sacral architecture of the 20th century. The location is known from the Reformation period, in which it was home to a sect of so-called jumpers (“skakači”), which died out as late as 1622. In 1599 jumpers and flagellants (“bičarji”) erected a wooden chapel on this site, which was dedicated to the Holy Sepulchre, but was destroyed by the Catholics the next year. The sect petitioned Bishop Brener to allow them to rebuild the chapel, which he declined. In the second half of the 16th century, the religious sect of the so-called jumpers appeared in what is now Slovene territory, and it had its largest stronghold in the Slovenske gorice region. The meetings of the jumpers began with ceremonial dances, during which the dancers would jump up, hence their name (apart from “skakači”, they were also called “štiftarji”). Other outposts of the movement included Radehova, Svečina and the vicinity of Benedikt. The jumpers were very persistent in their pleas for rebuilding, which they kept sending to the ruler of the land (the duke of Styria) and also to the archbishop of Salzburg. In 1611 they even turned directly to the Pope (Paul V) with their pleas. It can be assumed from the visitation records of bishop Jakob Eberlein that the first chapel on its current location was built after the year 1617.