The Plague memorial or Pomorski križ is situated by the main road from Sveta Ana towards Lenart in a place called Krivi Vrh. The Plague memorial is inscribed with the year 1637. Back then, people died as a result of the plague and the memorial was named accordingly. Allegedly, there is a cemetery under the memorial. It is also known as Bajnkov križ and, in more recent times, as Ajlečov križ, for in the past it was owned by the Aljec family. On the top of it there is a small, iron cross and to the left and right of it one can find smaller, stone columns.