The Janžek chapel

 Drbetinci 5 , 2255 Vitomarci ( Map )


It was built in 1888 as an expression of gratitude that all the members of the family survived a house fire. The chapel used to have a slightly different appearance - it used to have windows. During WWII, a nearby bridge was blasted and that is why the windows were replaced by bricks.