In lower Drbetinci, the third oldest chapel in the area or Slovenia is situated. It stands on former church property. Around 1476, the Turks raided the lower parts of Styria. Miraculously, the village of Drbetinci remained intact, for oral traditions claim it was shrouded in fog and was circumvented. In gratitude, the villagers built a chapel, dedicated to the Virgin Mary.