Eder's Chapel

 Zgornja Ščavnica 90, 2233 Sv. Ana v Slov. goricah ( Map )

Description

The Eder’s family chapel is a closed-type chapel. The time and reason for its build are not known, but it is assumed that it was built around the second half of the 19th century. In 2007, the chapel was renovated, before that it was renovated in 1937 and, again, in 1990. Until a few years ago, a statue of St. Florian allegedly stood in front of it.